Nations Equipment Finance Rebrands to SLR Equipment Finance
New Name Effective February 25, 2021
NEW YORK, February 24, 2021 – Nations Equipment Finance announced today that it will change its name to SLR Equipment Finance as part of a new unified brand identity, effective February 25, 2021. The new SLR identity is part of a broader rebranding effort by Nation’s parent company, SLR Investment Corp, formerly Solar Capital Ltd, and its investment Advisor SLR Capital Partners (“SLR” or “the advisor”), formerly Solar Capital Partners.
This rebranding initiative enables the Nations Equipment Finance brand to be formally unified with that of its parent company, as well as its other complimentary lending platforms. Under a centralized platform, SLR Equipment Finance is now better positioned to serve our clients with the full suite of SLR Capital Partners’ capabilities ranging from asset-based and cash-flow loans to M&A and sponsor financing to meet your current and future needs.
SLR Equipment Finance will remain fully focused on providing creative, personally tailored, equipment-based financing solutions designed to best position borrowers to grow their businesses. Our experienced and responsive team, comprehensive process and best-in-class operational infrastructure will remain unchanged throughout this process.
You can expect the same experience, efficiency, and commitment to client service that you have come to know over our 11-year history from our colleagues at the following organizations:
- SLR Sponsor Finance (www.slrcapitalpartners.com/Financial-Solutions/Sponsor-Finance): Senior secured cash-flow loans to financial sponsor backed upper middle-market companies;
- SLR Credit Solutions (www.slrcreditsolutions.com): Direct private credit, delivering complex, creative solutions to middle-market companies, across diverse industries, that require flexible asset-based and cash flow financing solutions;
- SLR Business Credit (www.slrbusinesscredit.com): Working capital solutions provided through senior secured asset-based financings with a focus on the manufacturing, services and distribution industries;
- SLR Healthcare ABL (www.slrhealthcareabl.com): Secured, asset-based loans for small and mid-sized companies that provide healthcare products and services;
- SLR Lender Finance (www.slrcapitalpartners.com/Financial-Solutions/Lender-Finance): Senior secured first lien working capital loans to commercial finance companies;
- Kingsbridge Holdings (www.kingsbridgeholdings.com): Equipment leasing including information technology, industrial, healthcare and commercial essential-use equipment for financially strong borrowers; and
- SLR Life Science Finance (www.slrcapitalpartners.com/Financial-Solutions/Life-Science-Finance): Senior secured first lien credit facilities for later-stage bio-pharma, medical device, healthcare IT and healthcare services companies, both venture-backed private and public
If you have any questions about today’s news, or would like to discuss any ways that we or our colleagues across the SLR platform may be able to be of assistance, please feel free to reach out to your regular contact here at SLR Equipment Finance.